International Recognition and Emergency Support
Wherever you go, we're only a phone call away
You relish immersing yourself in different cultures for business and pleasure. But you value the reassurance that wherever you go, help is always on hand from someone who understands your needs and speaks your language.
HSBC Premier can provide useful local information about everything from restaurants to cultural events and entertainment.
The International Banking benefits that HSBC Premier provides will also cover your family, so you can rest easy while your children travel for study or work.
HSBC Premier's International Banking services include:
- Guaranteed Priority Service for all your international banking needs
- In an emergency, simply call HSBC Premier's emergency hotline +1-908-PREMIER for immediate international assistance
- Instant emergency cash advance of US $2,000 together with next-day card replacement in the event of loss or theft
- HSBC Premier's emergency support service covers you and your family, wherever they are in the world. To find out more, launch our Global Safety Net Planner
- Available exclusively to Premier customers, the Premier Centre is more than just another branch. It's somewhere you can get tips on the best of local culture. Somewhere to enjoy refreshments in congenial surroundings and naturally, somewhere you can access superb banking facilities, including financial advice from specialists who speak your language. Whatever you need, you're guaranteed a warm welcome. For more information view our Premier Centre Demo
Feel at home wherever you are with HSBC Premier's International Banking services.
Always putting you first
- Visit one of our worldwide branches for preferential service, including access to telephone and online banking or assistance from a Premier Relationship Manager
- Get free advice on local places to visit and things to do when you're abroad, from any member at International Premier Centres
- Get immediate emergency assistance 24/7 anywhere in the world from a representative who speaks your language, so you will never have to worry about calling numerous locations or meeting multiple people
Find Premier Centres wherever you'll be in the world
Find out more about where you are moving to and how we can help:
The information provided is intended as a general guide for reference. Benefits, features and services may be subject to local country regulatory restrictions.