Banking on the go
Bank on the go with the HSBC Mobile Banking app for iPhone®, iPad® and Android™. Now for the most of your transactions you do not need to use token.
Manage your personal accounts easily and securely from your mobile phone:
- View your account and credit card balances.
- View all your account balances in other countries using Global View.
- View up to the last 90 transactions on your accounts up to a maximum of 90 days.
- View the most recent and last statement credit card transactions.
- Make transfers between your HSBC Bank accounts in Greece.
- Make domestic transfers and overseas transfers.
- Pay bills to most payees that you have previously paid using Internet Banking.
- Open a Term Deposit.
- Read, send or delete your secure messages.
- Foreign Exchange and Interest Rate enquiry.
HSBC Mobile Banking App promo
Getting started with Mobile Banking
1. Set up your Mobile Banking password
To set up your account details on the app, you will need to be a registered Internet Banking user.
To set up your Mobile Banking password, please follow the below steps:
- log on to your Internet Banking
- go to 'Services' section, present on the left hand side menu of your Account Summary page.
- click on 'Create Mobile Banking Password' and follow the steps provided on screen.
You will then use this password, along with your existing Internet Banking username and your memorable answer, to log on to the app.
Alternatively, you can also log on to Mobile Banking with your Username, Memorable answer and your Internet Banking Secure Key.
Log on to Personal Banking to set up your password for Mobile Banking.Mobile Banking App: Log on to set up your password Mobile Banking App: Forgot your password?
2. Download from the App StoreSM, Google Play™
3. Log on to the app and enjoy!
HSBC Mobile Banking app is available in 27 countries marked in red.
|France*||Greece*||Hong Kong SAR*||India*|
|Indonesia*||Jersey: HSBC Expat*||Lebanon*||Malaysia*|
|Turkey*||United Arab Emirates*||United Kingdom*||United States*|
iPhone® and iPad® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.