HSBC Premier Account
Key features and benefits
- A dedicated Relationship ManagerYour personal Relationship Manager will put together a picture of your entire financial life and then create a bespoke financial strategy designed just for you.
- HSBC Premier Debit CardComplete all transactions with the luxury of your HSBC Premier Debit Card, which is directly linked to your Premier account.
- Free online registration and immediate access to the online bankingGet access to all your HSBC accounts globally, allowing you to check the history of your transactions and the available balance.
- Wealth planningBenefit from wealth solutions to support your needs across education, insurance, retirement, legacy, managing and growing wealth.
- Preferential accessGet preferential access to some of the most prestigious banking products, services and rewards that we have to offer. Find out more.
- Worldwide supportEnjoy automatic HSBC Premier status in all countries where you bank with HSBC, meaning instantaneous, fee-free international fund transfers between your HSBC accounts and a seamless banking experience with emergency support worldwide.
Customers need to be over 18 and hold a minimum of €60,000 or currency equivalent in deposits and/or investments with us in order to qualify for an HSBC Premier Bank Account.