- Purchases in over 160 countries worldwideGain in prestige when completing your transactions, whether close or far away. The HSBC Premier Mastercard® is accepted by millions of businesses in over 160 countries worldwide.
- Worldwide reward programFeel the richness of your card with a rewards programme that entitles you to exceptional offers on shopping, dining, entertainment and travel experiences in over 160 countries worldwide
- Free unlimited Wi-FiTake advantage of free, unlimited and secure Wi-Fi in over 1 million hotspots worldwide. Instructions for getting free Wi-Fi (PDF, 431KB)
- Discounted hotel bookingsReceive a 10% discount on selected hotel bookings with your HSBC Premier Credit Card via Agoda and Ministri of Villas. Instructions for hotel booking (PDF, 128KB)
- Complimentary Burgundy membership for Privilege Club holdersUpgrade to Burgundy level to receive benefits such as an extra 10kg of luggage for Qatar Airways flights or sign up nine family members to add more Qmiles to your account, or when using the Privilege Club Air Partners services or non-air services such as hotels, car rental and travel partners
- Use your points to help SOS Children VillagesAlternatively you can transform the points that you earn each time into a contribution for the SOS Children Villages or any other institution the Bank may choose, by notifying the Bank3
- Emergency cashOffer yourself the luxury of calmness even if your card is lost or stolen, with an emergency cash advance of USD 2,000 and next-day card replacement
- Balance transfer interest rateTransfer your balance from the credit cards of other banks to your Premier Mastercard® , through simplified procedures and benefit from a preferential interest rate until the transferred balance is paid off by the due date
- Minimum monthly payment of 2%Enjoy payment convenience by depositing only 2% of the balance on your card, with a minimum monthly installment of €10
- Goldair 60% airport lounge discountYour card is the key for your access to Goldair lounges in three Greek airports (Athens, Heraklion Crete and Mykonos) if you want to work or relax. Information for Goldair lounge access (PDF, 326KB).
- Earn Qmiles with every transactionEarn one Qmile for every one point earned on your Premier MasterCard®, i.e. every euro spent with your card anywhere in the world. Simply provide your Privilege Club membership number to your Relationship Manager or at any HSBC branch in Greece. To become a Privilege Club member visit www.qmiles.com
The preferential interest rate regards purchases that will be effected from 08/02/2019 up until 21/12/2020 (the transaction date is taken into account). The preferential interest rate will be valid for two years, e.g. for a transaction that will be effected on 31/12/2020 the preferential interest rate will remain until 31/12/2022. The client’s card must not be in delay during the issuance of the last card statement in order to enjoy the preferential interest rate. In case the card falls in delay, the amounts will cease to be charged with the preferential interest rate and the regular rate will be applied without the possibility of restoring the preferential rate. In case the card closes, the amounts will stop being charged with the preferential interest rate without the possibility of restoring it.
2Total Annual Percentage Rate of Charge (APR) for the preferential interest rate 7.99% programme for new purchases: For purchases of €3,000 paid in 12 equal installments with nominal interest rate 7.99% plus levy of Law 128/75 of 0.60% and without annual subscription for the main card, amounts to 8.94%. Therefore, for an amount of €3,000 the total payment is €3.141,29.
To enjoy the benefits of the HSBC Premier Mastercard®, it is a prerequisite that you have a specific type of HSBC account.