Premier debit card
Get hold of your HSBC Premium debit card automatically when you open your Premier account.
- Purchases in over 160 countries or regions worldwideThe HSBC Premier debit card is directly linked to your HSBC Premier account, and will be accepted by millions of businesses in over 160 countries worldwide.
- Up to five accounts on one cardLink up to five HSBC bank accounts – including savings accounts and current accounts – to your HSBC Premier debit card to enjoy 24-hour access and simple money transfers from anywhere in the world, 365 days per year.
- Multiple service points throughout Greece and abroadReceive instant service at over 5,500 locations in Greece, through the HSBC ATM network, the Alphanet network and the DIAS interbank network. You can also use your card at over one million service points in 160 countries worldwide through the HSBC ATM network and all ATMS bearing the VISA PLUS logo.
- Advanced technology for greater securityStay protected while completing your transactions whether in Greece or abroad. An additional feature of the card is the built-in Chip & Pin technology which makes it possible for you to gain secure access to a range of services.
- SMS Alerts ServiceReceive text messages on your mobile phone every time you make a purchase or cash withdrawal with your card.
- Free online registration and immediate access to the online bankingCheck the history of your transactions and your available cash balance online at any time.
You will automatically receive a HSBC Premier debit card when you open a HSBC Premier account. This account is available to customers who meet at least one of the following criteria.
- a household income of at least €45,000, or a combined income of at least €60,000
- total savings or investments with HSBC of €60,000 or more
- hold a mortgage with us to a minimum value of €200,000
How to apply
Apply by phone
To apply for HSBC Premier by phone, call us on 801 11 71717 or complete the form below to request a call back.
Apply in branch
You can also apply in person by visiting your nearest local branch.