Move money between your globally linked accounts
As an HSBC Premier or HSBC Advance customer, you can experience one view of all your global HSBC accounts and make instant fee-free transfers between them.
HSBC Global View and Global Transfers
Get started by logging on to your online banking account.
- Log on once to view and manage all your accounts on one screen
- Link all your accounts within HSBC in participating countries (note: you can’t link the account of a family member or friend)
- Transfer money in different currencies instantly between your accounts linked on HSBC Global View
- Transfer up to a maximum of €50,000 per day on online banking
Eligibility and fees
- This service is only available via online banking
- Available for HSBC Premier and Advance customers
HSBC Premier and Advance customers enjoy free access to this service.
If the debit account is in a currency other than Euro, an HSBC Advance customer is charged with the equivalent. For more details, please refer to Global Transfer Fee Tariff (PDF, 218KB).
How to access Global View and Global Transfers
HSBC customers registered for online banking
HSBC Premier and Advance customers can log on to set up or access Global View.
HSBC customers not registered for online banking
If you are not already registered for online banking, you can do so in just a few clicks and discover the benefits.
Contact us in branch or by phone
Request a call
Leave us your contact details and a member of our International team will be in touch with you within 3 working days.
You can contact us directly by calling 801 11 71717.