HSBC Asset Backed Consumer Loan
- Secured with deposits or investmentsCover your needs without having to liquidate all or part of your portfolio. Simply use your investment products or accounts at HSBC, so that you secure your needs with a minimum amount of €5,000.
- Floating interest rateBenefit from the loan's floating interest rate linked to one month Euribor reference rate plus fixed spread 3% plus the contribution of Law 128/751 as applicable.
- Ease of repaymentLoan repayment in monthly installments and loan duration up to 7 years.
A loan secured by your portfolio enables you to cover consumer needs, without having to liquidate all or part of your portfolio.
Thus, you can take hold of real investment opportunities or to meet your current needs as they arise without having to make any change to your investment portfolio. Indicatively, the products that can be used as security to acquire the loan are:
- Deposit or Time deposit accounts
- EIB securities
- HSBC Global Investment Funds (HGIF), World Selection, BlackRock, Schroders, J.P. Morgan mutuals funds
- Capital guaranteed deposits
Total Annual Percentage Rate (A.P.R.): For a loan amount of €30,000, loan application review expenses €250, duration 60 months and 3% interest rate (Euribor one (1) month 0% plus spread 3%), plus contribution of Law 128/75 0.60% annually: 3.84%.
Τhe loan amount is calculated based on the security value of the deposit/investment product with a minimum amount of €5,000.
Loan expenses based on the Bank's price list currently in effect.
The bank does not provide consulting services and does not cooperate with any mediator to promote housing or other loans.
To become a holder of the Asset Backed Consumer Loan from HSBC, it is a prerequisite that you are a holder of specific HSBC investment products or deposit account.
Required documentationExpanded Collapsed
Apply by phone
Apply in branch
Visit a HSBC branch to apply.