Fully flexible bank account
Getting telephone banking and online access to your accounts helps you manage your money and pay bills securely. Plus new and existing HSBC customers also have the option to ‘Go Green’ with their current account.
'Go Green' and turn off HSBC Premier paper statements
Your statements are delivered electronically, so you no longer receive paper statements.
Get extra benefits free with HSBC Premier
- Dedicated Relationship Manager for you and your family
- Global View to manage all your accounts on one screen
- Emergency cash worldwide
- Easy overseas account opening
- Expert opinion and investment help
- Children's accounts to help them learn how to manage money
Your HSBC Premier Debit Card
Your HSBC Premier Debit Card allows you to withdraw up to €5,000 a day from ATMs around Greece and in over 200 countries and territories worldwide – without fees on HSBC ATM transactions.
Please note that all foreign currency exchange rates shown on your statement against each transaction are inclusive of an exchange rate adjustment charge, which is currently 3.00%.
And although we won’t apply a transaction fee, some operators may apply a direct charge for withdrawals from their cash machines. If so, this will be announced on screen at the time.
Managing your money
You can choose to manage your money however it suits you, with our 24-hour telephone and online banking services. Or you can complete your banking while you’re on the go using the Express Banking machines, available in branches across Athens and Thessaloniki.
If you are new to HSBC, you’ll need a security number to get started with the telephone and online banking services. To set up your security number: visit your local branch or call 800 800 4722 (or +30 210 696 2150 from mobile or abroad).
With our award-winning online banking, you can manage your money online wherever you are in the world, 24 hours a day. Once you have your security number, you can register online to activate this service.
HSBC Premier Credit Card
- Worldwide acceptanceGain in prestige when completing your transactions, whether close or far away. The HSBC Premier Mastercard is accepted by millions of businesses around the world.
- No annual feeReward yourself by using the HSBC Premier Mastercard free of charge.
- Worldwide reward programFeel the richness of your card with the best local in-class rewards programme that entitles you to exceptional offers on shopping, dining, entertainment and travel experiences around the world.
- Emergency cashOffer yourself the luxury of calmness even if your card is lost or stolen, with an emergency cash advance of USD 2,000 and next-day card replacement.
- Minimum monthly payment of 2%Enjoy payment convenience by depositing only 2% of the balance on your card, with a minimum monthly installment of €10.