The right investment today, a better life tomorrow
We're here to help with your investment decisions.
- Investment with potentialSupport your future plans with the help of Allianz by investing in PIMCO and Allianz Global Investors (AGI) mutual funds with growth potential. Create capital for your children’s studies or their professional establishment or to simply receive a lump sum payment when the time comes.
- Low premiumMake the most of the plan’s benefits starting as low as €70 a month.
- Possibility of making additional depositsGive your future plans a boost any time you want with additional, unscheduled deposits of €300 minimum. You may do so free of charge starting from the beginning of the plan up until its maturity.
- Transparency in monitoring your investmentStay informed about your investment’s status easily, clearly and at any time you want.
How it works
Invest your money in variable internal funds by Allianz, one of the largest insurance and financial services companies in the world and reap all the benefits of systematic savings.
To start, for the creation of your investment portfolio you have:
- The option of choosing among 3 profiles
- The option of rebalancing your portfolio twice a year, at no additional cost
Next, decide on the payment method:
- By direct debit from your HSBC account performed by Allianz Hellas Insurance Company S.A
- By charging your HSBC credit card performed by Allianz Hellas Insurance Company S.A
Finally, select the payment frequency, with the options being:
You also have the option of acquiring insurance coverage to safeguard the continuity of your investments as well as to protect your loved ones.
In the event of an accident that may force you to cease employment, Allianz shall carry out payment of your insurance premiums for the term of your contract.
In the event of an accident that prevents you from continuing to work, you receive financial support by Allianz Hellas Insurance Company S.A for your family in the form of:
- A steady monthly income of €1,000 for the next five years, or
- Immediate lump sum payment of €60,000
Things you should know
Create your investment portfolio
Am I eligible?Expanded Collapsed
To enjoy the benefits of the plan, it is a prerequisite that you are an HSBC account holder and you have undertaken the financial planning service face to face in an HSBC Branch.
Call us now to speak to an adviser.
Or come speak to us in person.
The Ef Zin plus plan invests in Allianz internal mutual funds. The investment in internal mutual funds does not have guaranteed returns.
UCITS do not have a guaranteed return and previous performance does not guarantee future performance.